Wednesday, December 4, 2013

4 HOURS OF SLEEP = SLEEPING BEAUTY

It’s hard to go to work if you know to yourself that you need an adequate 8 hours of sleep.  Honestly, sleeping is one of my hobbies; I consumed 12 hours of sleep during weekends. Yesterday I have to submit our report to my boss and I need to render my excess time to finish my report on time, because of that I left the office at 2:00am but I go back to our office and decided to sleep in my working cubicle. Though the company provided Sleeping area/lounge for agents and other staff but at that moment it is fully occupied.   I have no choice but to sleep in my table. So I wake up at 5:30am and decided to go home to take a bath. Oh my gosh, my schedule for today is 8:00am, I reached our house at 6:15am and take a bath for only 15 minutes , then it’s time to go back to work. Thank God I made on time. Thank God it’s Thursday no heavy traffic along my way.  In a moment, I ask myself if I’m workaholic. Or I just do my task as an employee aligned in my duties and responsibilities?   Or simply I loved my WORK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment