Monday, December 9, 2013

Fashion for Less

Last week I’ve been in  168 Mall, 999 Mall and Tutuban Mall  in Manila. Before I go to Bazaar I  do make sure I have  list of items/ costume that I need to buy in  much as possible with target price so that I can maximize the money that I  had.  


Here’s my fashion list:


  •       Shoes- Hi cut- suits for formal and casual fashion style


Php. 950.00 at Shoelution 168 Mall Botique

  •    Polo Short- Perfect combination of checkered Black Polo and Blue blazer.  Suits for my daily office get up.


Php. 200.00 @ Mogao Tutuban Mall



  •   Black Wrist watch



Php. 100.00 with Free 1 battery.  Suits for formal or smart casual get up



  •    Bracelet- for Christmas party get up


Php. 55.00 (5 pieces  of Gold bracelet) suits for black stunning dress.



  • .       Ring-Punk fashion for all occasion 
Php. 100.00 for 3 peces, suits for  punk and rebel fashion style



  • .       Bag


Php. 150.00 at Tutuban Mall  suits for formal  office days


  • .     Brown Skinny Pants
Php. 500.00 at Tutuban Mall, suit for formal occasion.


Luckily, I got the things that I wanted. Everything looks great   in a perfect combination of Checkered Polo with matching blue blazer and brown pants.  Actually I used these items in my formal office days, and my officemate won’t believe that I bought these items in Bazaar. As I say, it’s the way you carry yourself and be comfy to flaunt your style. Because your style tells who you are.  Just keep in mind that I can be fashionable in my own way with of course in an inexpensive way.  I proved them even my get up are from Divisoria I still standout against others. I just know how to mix and match plus accessories is the key to success for a fashionable you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment