Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Paradise that never sleep- BORACAY!



I want to share with you my extravagant experience in Boracay.  This lavish Island surrounded by beautiful and hospitable Filipinos plus different nationalities wanted to experience the wonder of nature.   Actually, I would like to thank my friend Joy Andama for our special sponsor. I and my friends named: Arjay, Enteng, Liezel and jao landed in Aklan last April 2012 ( late post). This is my first time to travel 350 Kilometers away from manila riding on a bus and Roro Boat. It is petrifying but I had fun because of the sea breeze and amazed at the same time of water structure surrounded the entire island.



From Manila to Batangas to Caticlan. Finally, along journey starts and rolling here.  I like the concept of riding in “balsa” were in your like a high end tourist of your own country.  Then approaching the Boracay Island was superb.  I feel the excitement in my veins.  It’s time to power up.

The whole cast at banana boat


Tattoo moment

No comments:

Post a Comment